понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dku 5 cable nokia




Blah Dancer. Too bad itapos;s such a useful sub because itapos;s such an annoying job to play. Flail Twist Twirl Prance Got four levels soloing today, 16 -> 20.

Adjusted my plan from last night. Not going to touch DRG again. If I go insane and decide to level it in the future, I can just buy armor back.

Remaining plan: MNK solo to 18 (15 now). DNC 20 -> 37 (partying, soloing, or both). Sell off HQ Bone and HQ Beetle armor sets.

New part of the plan: Get Katerwaul a locker which would mean (with the reduced armor) I could delete Yagudokisses. Which would mean... No more crafting mules. :/ Our LS has no high level alchemy people left, so itapos;s good I leveled it on Fishingbot, but... My last crafting mule D:

art gallery moving spirit, dku 5 cable nokia, dku 5 cable drivers, dku 5 cable driver download, dku 5 cable driver, dku 5 cable.



Комментариев нет: