пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

diagram of bone cell




The editing and titles were done at 2:00 today, about two hours behind my mental schedule.� Still, itapos;s done, at least this version.

There is a block of footage that still needs to be stabilized, but there just isnapos;t time.� Hereapos;s what Iapos;m guessing: they want to play the video at Sherriapos;s visitation, to have it going in the background.� I�will create a version 1 of the DVD:�just the video and titles as they are today.� Later, Iapos;ll do the stabilizing and a� full authoring job on the DVD to present to her husband.

Motherfucker...my PC�just spontaneously rebooted on me in the middle of rendering Act 2.� Son of a bitch...Well, I�HOPE I�can get the video ready to burn to disk.� This could be bad...
diagram of bone cell, diagram of bone marrow, diagram of bone structure.



Комментариев нет: