воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

britney spears and pepsi




Hardly a soul is online today. Perhaps I will join them in disapearing.

And also- perhaps not.

I feel like I need to talk to someone every second Iapos;m on AIM. Perhaps I should delete it to give me space? Mmm..not too sure. A simple solution, Iapos;d say. Easy as a few clicks. But also, thereapos;s a part of me that wants to be their for those who need me. Mostly my worries for Matt. But even he isnapos;t making an appearance today. Though I shant worry, because Iapos;m sure heapos;s doing just fine.

I guess Iapos;m somewhat sad. I really have a lot of work behind me. Nagging, pulling, tugging, howling to be finished. Hopefully Iapos;ll be able to go over to Jennifers and get some of it done. Just relax, do sketches, paint, kendo battle, etc.

Then I Sunday I want to go hiking. But Jennifer also wants to go visit a prison friend over in Temecula. Which Iapos;m not at all cool with; but because sheapos;s my friend Iapos;m doing it reguardless. I need to tell Gabe that now that I think of it. Hmmm.

Darnit. If I could find my camera cord Iapos;d upload the pictures I took. But alas...

Iapos;ll do it another day. I think Iapos;ll check mail then browse a few things for a while. Iapos;m actually tired right now, though by all means I shouldnapos;t be. For the past couple of days Iapos;ve done nothing BUT sleep...all that time wasted. Iapos;m not irritable though because I needed it. Just means Iapos;ll have to work a bit harder this weekend

I guess things arenapos;t so bad right now as I first thought.

OH I got my beany But when I find my cord-

DUN

DUN


DUNNNN

-MD

fisher price games for toddlers, britney spears and pepsi, britney spears and n sync, britney spears and most shocking moment, britney spears and madonna video, britney spears and madonna pictures.



Комментариев нет: